Our older made-for-TV content (which includes much of the Hallmark Hall of Fame library) was filmed in the SD 4:3 (the boxed screen) and is not available in the HD 16:9 fullscreen that we have become accustomed to in recent years. Try a newer film or show in our catalog and you will see the difference.
Articles in this section
- I'm having buffering issues
- Why does the full screen button not work on my computer?
- How many movies can I stream at one time?
- What if I experience a slight delay when playing films?
- Why is the background music so loud in your movies?
- How do I expand to full screen?
- Why am I getting a "Maximum Streams Allowed" error?
- Why can’t I find Hallmark Movies Now on my Roku?
- I've had technical problems for quite some time. Can I be refunded?
- Why doesn’t Hallmark Movies Now play on Internet Explorer on Windows 7?