Our older made-for-TV content (which includes much of the Hallmark Hall of Fame library) was filmed in the SD 4:3 (the boxed screen) and is not available in the HD 16:9 fullscreen that we have become accustomed to in recent years. Try a newer film or show in our catalog and you will see the difference.
Articles in this section
- I got RESOURCE NOT FOUND when trying to watch a movie
- Why doesn’t Hallmark Movies Now play on Internet Explorer on Windows 7?
- I get USER NOT AUTHORIZED while watching movies on the website
- Why am I getting a "Maximum Streams Allowed" error?
- I'm having buffering issues
- What if I experience a slight delay when playing films?
- Why is the background music so loud in your movies?
- Why do some movies have black bars on the sides?
- Why are the sound and video disconnected on my Roku?
- Why does the iOS app quit or close on its own?