Hallmark Movies Now uses an HTML 5-based video player. Unfortunately, Internet Explorer struggles with HTML 5 which can result in Hallmark Movies Now content playing incorrectly or not at all. (For a full breakdown of how well IE performs with HTML 5 against other browser versions, you can visit this website.) We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to watch Hallmark Movies Now content.
Articles in this section
- I got RESOURCE NOT FOUND when trying to watch a movie
- Why doesn’t Hallmark Movies Now play on Internet Explorer on Windows 7?
- I get USER NOT AUTHORIZED while watching movies on the website
- Why am I getting a "Maximum Streams Allowed" error?
- I'm having buffering issues
- What if I experience a slight delay when playing films?
- Why is the background music so loud in your movies?
- Why do some movies have black bars on the sides?
- Why are the sound and video disconnected on my Roku?
- Why does the iOS app quit or close on its own?