You can expand a movie to full screen by clicking the arrows that point away from each other found within the video player along the bottom right-hand corner of the page. You may return to the normal screen by clicking the Esc key.
Articles in this section
- I'm having buffering issues
- How many movies can I stream at one time?
- What if I experience a slight delay when playing films?
- Why is the background music so loud in your movies?
- How do I expand to full screen?
- Why am I getting a "Maximum Streams Allowed" error?
- Why can’t I find Hallmark Movies Now on my Roku?
- I've had technical problems for quite some time. Can I be refunded?
- Why doesn’t Hallmark Movies Now play on Internet Explorer on Windows 7?
- Why do some movies have black bars on the sides?