Depending on how the sound was mixed when the movie was originally produced, the background music may sound louder than normal at times for some users. In addition, our content does not stream in Dolby 5.1 surround sound, so streaming content with “stereo sound” in “surround sound” may also result in some slight audio distortion.
Articles in this section
- I got RESOURCE NOT FOUND when trying to watch a movie
- Why doesn’t Hallmark Movies Now play on Internet Explorer on Windows 7?
- I get USER NOT AUTHORIZED while watching movies on the website
- Why am I getting a "Maximum Streams Allowed" error?
- What should I do if I'm having buffering issues?
- What if I experience a slight delay when playing films?
- Why is the background music so loud in your movies?
- Why do some movies have black bars on the sides?
- Why are the sound and video disconnected on my Roku?
- Why does the iOS app quit or close on its own?