Depending on how the sound was mixed when the movie was originally produced, the background music may sound louder than normal at times for some users. In addition, our content does not stream in Dolby 5.1 surround sound, so streaming content with “stereo sound” in “surround sound” may also result in some slight audio distortion.
Articles in this section
- I get USER NOT AUTHORIZED while watching movies on the website
- DRM Server Error on MS Edge in Windows 10
- How many movies can I stream at one time?
- What if I experience a slight delay when playing films?
- Why is the background music so loud in your movies?
- How do I expand to full screen?
- I'm having buffering issues
- Why am I getting a "Maximum Streams Allowed" error?
- Why can’t I find Hallmark Movies Now on my Roku?
- I've had technical problems for quite some time. Can I be refunded?