You can stream two movies at a time per subscriber account across the website and/or through the Hallmark Movies Now app on any activated device. If you receive an error message that you've exceeded the limit, please close all browser windows and apps that are streaming content, relaunch, and press play again.
Articles in this section
- I'm having buffering issues
- How many movies can I stream at one time?
- What if I experience a slight delay when playing films?
- Why is the background music so loud in your movies?
- How do I expand to full screen?
- Why am I getting a "Maximum Streams Allowed" error?
- Why can’t I find Hallmark Movies Now on my Roku?
- I've had technical problems for quite some time. Can I be refunded?
- Why doesn’t Hallmark Movies Now play on Internet Explorer on Windows 7?
- Why do some movies have black bars on the sides?