We apologize you’re having trouble with your purchase. The iPhone and iPad apps have a “Restore Purchase” feature that may help resolve the issue. Here are the steps to follow:
- Please ensure you are signed into iTunes on your device with the same Apple ID that you used to make the purchase for your Hallmark Movies Now subscription.
- Please make sure you have updated to the latest version of Hallmark Movies Now on the App Store. The restore purchase feature is available on version 4.1 and above.
- Open the Hallmark Movies Now app and tap "Join Now."
- On the next page, enter your first name, last name, and the same email address you used the first time you attempted to sign up. Then click "Continue."
- On the next page, click "Restore Purchase."
- After a few brief moments of activity, the app should take you to a Welcome screen, and you will receive a “Welcome to Hallmark Movies Now” email with instructions on how to set up a password so you can log into your new account on any of our supported devices!