Chromecast for Hallmark Movies Now is supported on iOS and Android devices running the latest version of the Hallmark Movies Now app. Chromecast is not compatible with Kindle devices.
Currently there may be an issue using the Chromecast with an iOS device, although there is a workaround if you are experiencing an issue:
- Turn on your TV and switch it to Chromecast
- From the Hallmark Movies Now app, play the movie
- Click on the Chromecast symbol (top right of your screen); select your connected Chromecast device.
- While the Chromecast is showing the 'spinning loading' symbol, touch on your screen to bring up player commands. Click on the 'Done' option (top left).
- The movie description page should appear; click on the Chromecast symbol (top right).
- Click the Play/Pause symbol to the right of the movie name.
Your movie should then show on your TV screen.
Note: Mirroring from a device to your TV via an HDMI cord, is not supported by our site or app.