To install and sign in to Hallmark Movies Now on your Roku or RokuTV, please follow the instructions below.
To Install Hallmark Movies Now
Roku provides instructions on how to install apps on Roku Devices here: How do I add channels to my Roku streaming device? You can also follow these instructions:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store
- Select Search Channels and type in "Hallmark Movies Now"
- Select Hallmark Movies Now and press the OK button on your remote
- Select Add Channel to install the Hallmark Movies Now app on your Roku device
To Sign In on your Roku
- After installing, launch the Hallmark Movies Now app
- Select Sign In
- Use your account email and password to log in.
- In a few seconds, your Roku will be activated and you will be able to watch and enjoy Hallmark Movies Now on your TV.
If for some reason you cannot sign in, please check the status of your subscription by visiting www.hmnow.com/myaccount. If your subscription is active and you are still having difficulty, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Submitting a Support Request Here
For information on accessing Hallmark Movies Now through The Roku Channel, please visit: Service Availability through cable or premium channels