You can manage your Amazon Appstore subscriptions using one of the following methods:
- Go to Your Account
- Select Your Apps under Digital content and devices.
- From the menu on the left, select Your Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to manage, and select Actions.
- Choose from available options:
- Edit payment information
- View billing history
- Stop your auto renewal
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Store.
- Open the menu, and then tap Manage Subscriptions.
|Amazon Appstore App
- Open the Amazon Appstore app.
- Tap My Apps.
- Tap Subscriptions.
If you turn off auto-renewal for a subscription, you'll continue to have access until your current subscription period expires.
Amazon provides more information about managing your Amazon Appstore subscriptions here: Amazon Appstore