We’re unable to change your subscription plan mid-cycle. You can continue to enjoy Hallmark Movies Now through the end of your current subscription. Once it has lapsed, select a new subscription option and reactivate your membership. We do not issue refunds for any unused portion of the subscription service. For more information, please review our Terms & Conditions found here.
Articles in this section
- How do I reactivate my subscription?
- How do I edit my billing information?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- Do you offer a free trial of Hallmark Movies Now?
- I have a question about the rate on my current subscription. How long will it last?
- Why do you need my credit card information?
- How can I change my subscription plan?
- Why do I get "Must specify VID to load by !|400" when trying to reactivate my account?
- How do I get a refund?
- What if I have other billing issues not covered here?