Some newer Roku devices, including Roku Ulrta and Roku TVs, have an Auto-adjust display refresh rate setting that can create a variety of issues with video streaming. We recommend disabling this to minimize potential playback issues.
The auto-adjust display refresh rate setting can be enabled or disabled from the settings menu on your 4K capable Roku player. The setting will NOT change when your Roku player reboots or when the software updates.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Select System and then select Advanced system settings.
- Select Advanced display settings.
- Select Auto-adjust display refresh rate and choose DISABLED.
- Disabled – Your Roku player will output ALL content at 60fps.