Yes! We do offer gift subscriptions. See below to have all your questions answered.
- What is a gift subscription?
- How do I purchase a gift?
- When will I be charged?
- Is this an auto-renewable subscription?
- Does the gift expire?
- What happens at the end of the gifting period?
- Which Hallmark product will my gift be valid for?
- Can someone redeem my gift if they have an active subscription?
- But what if someone subscribed through Apple, Amazon, Google, or Roku?
- Where do I redeem my gift subscription?
- I canceled my automatic billing and it won't let me redeem my gift?
- I redeemed a gift subscription on my active subscription, then when I canceled my subscription it went away?!
- I no longer have access to the email that my gift subscription was sent to / I never received my gift subscription.
What is a gift subscription?
A gift subscription is the purchase of a specified amount of time for unlimited access to Hallmark Movies Now as a gift you can give to someone else. The recipient of your gift will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the subscription and start watching.
How do I purchase a gift?
- Go to hmnow.com/gifting
- You will need to have an email address registered with HMN to be able to send a gift subscription
- Select one of the following lengths of time for the gift:
- 3 Months for $16.99
- 6 months for $34.99
- 12 months for $59.99
- Enter the name and email address you want the gift to be sent to and enter your name so the recipient knows who the gift is from.
- Either use your current HMNow billing method or enter a new credit card to pay for the gift.
When will I be charged?
Hallmark Movies Now will charge your credit card upon purchase of the gift.
Is this an auto-renewable subscription?
No. This gift is a one time charge for the period of time you select for your gift, currently 3, 6, or 12 months. Your recipient will not be charged for the use of this gift. If they wish to continue to access the service after the gift expires they will then need to set up a payment method and select a billing plan at the current subscription rate.
Does the gift expire?
No. The recipient has an unlimited time to redeem their gift at any time. But let's be honest... who would want to wait to start catching up on their favorite Hallmark movies and shows?
How do I or my recipient redeem the gift?
The recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem their gift. It will include a super-secret code that can only be redeemed on our website at hmnow.com. Then they can access all of the content on hmnow.com on any of our supported devices.
What happens at the end of the gifting period?
If the recipient did not already have an active subscription when they redeemed the gift, their access to Hallmark Movies Now will end at the end of the gifting period. They will not be able to auto-renew nor will they be charged. They will be notified towards the end of their gifting period and can sign up for a standard subscription at that time.
If the recipient already had an active subscription to Hallmark Movies Now when they redeemed the gift, they will continue with their initial subscription after the end of the gifting period.
Which Hallmark product will my gift be valid for?
The gift is only valid for Hallmark Movies Now for the period of time paid for.
Can someone redeem my gift if they have an active subscription?
If someone already has an active subscription through our website, the gift period will be added to their existing subscription. Their next billing date will be after your gift has ended.
But what if someone subscribed through Apple, Amazon, Google, or Roku?
If someone subscribed to Hallmark Movies Now through one of the devices above they will not be able to redeem the gift before their current subscription has ended. They will need to cancel their HMN subscription, and at the end of their subscription, they will be able to visit hmnow.com/gifting/redeem to redeem their gift.
Where do I redeem my gift subscription?
We recommend clicking the URL in your gift email. Otherwise, get the code from the email and enter it here: hmnow.com/gifting/redeem
I canceled my automatic billing and it won't let me redeem my gift?
A gift cannot be added to an active subscription that has had its automatic billing canceled. The gift can be redeemed after the current subscription expires.
I redeemed a gift subscription on my active subscription, then when I canceled my subscription it went away?!
When you apply your gift to an existing subscription, it acts as an extension to your current billing period. You will lose your gift period if you cancel before your new billing period ends. If this happens, please reach out to our care team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I no longer have access to the email that my gift subscription was sent to / I never received my gift subscription.
Please reach out to our support team if you have any trouble redeeming your gift subscription: email@example.com.